By: Michelle & Olivia
Okay football fans, our weekly ritual have officially begun! As the first official NFL Sunday, we couldn’t help but to immediately crave game day snacks.
However, you all know that we are into our healthy kick and being only 1-week deep, we’re not about to dive off the deep end. Luckily our favorite foodies from across the web have got us covered. We’ve scouted out recipes that are delicious and nutritious, but taste naughty. We’ve covered keto, paleo, and vegan recipes to cover all of your dietary needs.
These are recipes that all of your friends are sure to enjoy!
1. Cauliflower Twice-Baked Potatoes via Minimalist Baker
2. Paleo Baked Avocado Fries via Stupid Easy Paleo
3. Cauliflower Buffalo Wings via The Kitchy Kitchen
4. Game Day Beer Chili via How Sweet It Is
5. Healthy 5 Ingredient Buckeyes via Half Baked Harvest