We’re at the end of September and just now it FINALLY feels like fall. The hot and humid summer weather is behind us and, since it’s our favorite season, we’re not looking back!
One of our favorite things about autumn is waking up, feeling cozy in the covers on our beds, and sensing that crisp air outside. Although we love the chill and dream of wearing knit sweaters, there is nothing quite like a spiced breakfast to get us going.
We’ve got 3 recipes using Chobani Greek Yogurt that are guaranteed to make you smile in the morning. And, because we are experts on this time of year, we’ve covered all the bases; pumpkin spice, autumnal lattes, and apples.
Keep reading for the recipes!
PUMPKIN PIE SMOOTHIE
– 1 (5.3 oz) Chobani Pumpkin Spice Blend Greek Yogurt
– 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
– 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
– 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
– 1 Medjool Date
– 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
– 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
– 1 Serving Vital Proteins Marine Collagen (optional)
– 1 Tbsp MCT Oil (optional)
Place of the ingredients in a blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth and well combines. Pour into a glass and top with a little extra pumpkin spice.
MAPLE PECAN LATTE PARFAIT
– 1 (5.3 oz) Chobani Coffee Blended Greek Yogurt
– 1/2 Cup Pecans, Toasted
– 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
– 1 Tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
– 2 Tbsp 100% Pure Maple Syrup
– 1/2 Banana, Sliced
– Coconut Whipped Cream (optional)
Start by toasting your pecans gently in a pan. Once toasted, in a bowl, mix together the pecans, chia seeds, flax seeds, and maple syrup. In a glass, layer the yogurt, pecan mixture, and sliced bananas. Top with some whipped cream and crush pecans.
CINNAMON APPLE QUICK BREAD
– 2 Eggs
– 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
– 1 (5.3 oz) Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt
– 1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
– 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted
– 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
– 3/4 Cup Rolled Oats
– 1 Tsp Baking Soda
– 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
– 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
– 1/4 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
– 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
– 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
– 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
– 1/2 Medium Apple, Peeled & Diced into small cubes
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease your loaf pan with cooking spray or coconut oil and set aside. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, apple sauce, yogurt, sugar, and coconut oil. Mix until well combined. Add vanilla, oats, baking soda, baking powder, spices, salt, and flours to your wet mixture. Stir until just combined. Fold in your diced apples, being sure not to over mix the batter. Pour into your loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let the loaf cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring out onto a cooling rack.